We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Trotter: how to do?
How to help?
- If the "against" arguments have not convinced you, stay very vigilant.
- The main advantage of youpala is to allow the child to move in a richer environment (such as his park), which will enhance his ability to discover.
- By not leaving him for more than an hour a day in increments of about 15 minutes, keeping an eye on him, and if he finds pleasure, why not?
- Choose a model that complies with the CE safety standard. Adjust the height of the baby walker according to its height.
- Your child should touch the ground with the tip of their feet and not with the soles of their feet.
- The trotter must always be used under your supervision on a surface without unevenness and course "secure".